The first bag from MyGlam has arrived so let’s open it up and see what’s inside. =)
The products come in a small vinyl bag and a postcard welcoming you to MyGlam. The quality of the bag isn’t great, but can still be used for other things.
I was happy when I poured out the contents because almost every product was makeup.
1) Urban Decay, Eyeshadow Primer Potion: Although I already have this, it’s one of those staple products for me and having a travel size is great!
2) Urban Decay, Eyeshadow in Sin: This full-sized eyeshadow ($17 value) is a shimmer champagne color and is also one of the colors in the Naked Palette. There was also a coupon for $15 off Urban Decay’s Book of Shadows IV ($64).
3) Mai Couture, Lavendere-Fresh Oil Blotting Papier: “Re-Fresh and feel fresh with the sheer powder oil blotting paper infused with lavender oil. Remove excess oil without disturbing your makeup by firmly press either side of paper throughout the face.” This is also a full-sized product and retails for $13.
4) Mai Couture, Blush Papier in Sunset Blvd: Need some blush in a pinch? Gently rub one of these lightly powdered blush papers on your cheeks for an instant glow.
5) NYX Cosmetics, Soft Matte Lip Cream in Milan: Another full-sized product! This lip cream retails for $6 and gives your lips a nice sheen without looking too glossy.
6) Tarte, Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara: I love travel size mascaras and I’ve been wanting to try this one in particular because I’ve heard some good reviews. The brush looks nice and thick, which is what I prefer for dramatic lashes.
Overall, I think this was a pretty good glam bag because out of the 6 products, 3 of them were full-sized. Let’s hope the bags get better and better. =)